Saturday, June 19, 2021

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...

 Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games . When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.Peter Pan rides again.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh. - Maya Angelou"Naturally, I'm misanthropic. But the Negronis are helping considerably." ― Anthony Bourdain RIP (1956 - 2018) (died today, June 8, 2018)Dicks, Donkeys, Dogs, Tricks Traded. Flux Fun, Games Play, Sex Tricks. Horses To Donkeys.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials. No More Love...Attention Walmart Shoppers Daisy Dukes: How is your day today and how are you feeling? Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive." ☠....

 Crooks And Robbers.Dicks and Dawgs, Knights And Husky: Purple Eyes Noted. My niece wants to say Shalom to you .Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.FACT: Jews are building homes on empty and barren lands that they legally own. Only a rabid antisemite would consider this to be a "war crime".



Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing: Daily Treats. They Don't Care About Us. Choose your class: Earth Angels: Rats To Races, Free Rides, Holiday Hits And Misses, Joys To The Worlds. Babes, chicks, dames, stars to shine bright. Beaches, babe to date, stories to share. Back to square one, dicks, dawgs, dates.
Ships of dreams to sail, boats to float, waves to make, turning pages again. Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive." ☠....Battles And Wars Won: Life Is A Beach.I watered the ground cherries and ivy. All done with no interruptions. Quiet and happy. Thanks for asking.....Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2.Love, lust, luck, lessons, dances in read, songs in rites, feet on ground, happy and sad, lovers of kids, ghosts, springs flowers, horns of love and hate, birds and bees in the dogwood trees.

I had several errands to take care of today so awake at whatever out the door by noon and back home at 9 pm. I finally had a chance to set down and rest my feet when Roy came home from work. Thank you ASDA for delivering our groceries and thank you for frozen ready meals. How is your day today and how are you feeling? LOL.

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...
πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs, thanks.Just following the instruction.Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time.
Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and...
BOBDIAMONDCONNECTIONSAFTERFORECLOSURE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and...
I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜ Jewish Rites, Jewish and white, Jewish freaks and frogs...


Glory dazes to come, giants on land, rats to races, glory dazes done, faces in shadows, faces in the mud, faces of frogs, spiders and snakes in the grass. Sonny bright, Starr Bright, hopes and wishes, joys and pains, hope to hand on, pain ends, pages to books, lessons to learn. Blast in the past, blast to kids, good times, dances in the streets, dances in the clouds of nines.

STAY HEALTHY...How is your day today and how are you feeling?...my day is great and I feel with my fingers. KNOW WHAT YOU EAT.The Strangers To Friends, The Company You Keep.Clear Dazes, Sonny Bright, Giants, Surfers, Dreamers: Retired 2?Lots of luck with that, out of time...
I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...
Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'

Inline image



Dogs, Frogs, Jewish White Super-star?Jacqueline Jarrot Muccillo:NO! Time to listen, laugh and win, right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments, lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas.


'COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .Slow, simple, silly and stupid, sons to shine, wits, charms, gone away, notes of craigslist frogs.
I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me...Home Range, Broken Wings, Broken Movies
OCEANWINDSBYTHESEA.BLOGSPOT.COM
Home Range, Broken Wings, Broken Movies
Cows Back in Barn: Broken, dreams, hopes, wings of the birds that fell out, that fell on a banana peel, dead and gone, visits to the dead, t...







No comments:

Post a Comment