Saturday, February 6, 2021

No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life.

 Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .PETER PETER 0.' LIFE.Men Or Mice: Under The Surface.STOP THE DENIAL! Reptiles Gone:



Colors everywhere.Like the picture....In your dreams, late at night, listen for the dawn of the dead, stars fall. YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH? The one person who would've made I'm a celeb tv gold Bug Palm tree #Im A Celebrity. There are no more Dragons!! Really..​Thank you baby I love this.
May be an image of text that says 'Hallmark for Assholes REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.'


No time to waste, have started a new chapter in my life. I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.Happy Happy Birthday ... Enjoy the day Dazes Over Sunset: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always ..Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand.I do not need to work, crazy for a fee, a child of Uncle Sam, Marine for life, crazy like a fox, not common crazy, Is how I like to say it.Happy Happy Birthday ... Enjoy the day 🎉🍷🎂❤️ Dazes Over Sunset: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always ..Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand

No comments:

Post a Comment