Sunday, December 27, 2020

Good times, sad times, ugly times, freaks, frogs, fools, paths to cross, roads to travel.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN

 

Discrimination and Prejudice Walter E. Williams.All I want is to talk to you All I want is to talk to you I'm achin' for your touch I'm breakin' cause I miss you so much Do you miss me, too? All I want is to walk with you All I want is to walk with you I'm hopin' for your kiss I'm dopin' cause I miss you so much Do you miss me, too? Little bit closer, little bit closer, someday When I try to get closer, then you move away And all I want to say is all I want is to be with you All I want is to be with you You're hurting deep inside You're flirting cause you need to feel that you are still alive Little bit closer, little bit closer, someway When I try to get closer, then you move away And all I want to say is all I want is to walk with you All I want is to talk with you I'm prayin' for one night I'm layin' so low cause I love you so though I know it ain't right

Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share. http://AMAZON.COM. Rubie's Costume Premium Rabbit Mascot Grey Costume. Earn Cash Back.Get Ready for Amazon Prime® Day. 1 of the biggest shopping days of the year is coming up: Prime Day.Use your Navy Federal Credit Card to earn cash back as you shop tons of items on Amazon.

 Live And Learn, Classes Daily, Dances On Sands Of Time.Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call.


Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.Mothers and grandmothers of the girls to women, practice done over time and forever. Teachers or students the girls match.Take Time, take the high road, not the easy roads. 
GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~Mothers and grandmothers of the girls to women, practice done over time and forever. Teachers or students the girls match.Take Time, take the high road, not the easy roads. 


 Do not ignore those dreams, visions, and desires you have that would give you and others a greater life.#Leadership #Vision.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on. .Who Do You Trust? Work, Wives, And What: 3 Coins, Cards, Tips: Donald Trump Lies and Republican Lies...Faces Of Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass. Cartoon Hits.. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach. To fail, first attempts in learning, end is effects never die, no equals next opening.


Good morning dear Apaches !!Thank You For an Amazing Post. It's Beautiful. The Song and The Translation are Awesome. Blessings to You and Your Family. Thanks For Sharing. Good times, sad times, ugly times, freaks, frogs, fools, paths to cross, roads to travel.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN
Image may contain: sky and outdoor



Discrimination and Prejudice Walter E. Williams.All I want is to talk to you All I want is to talk to you I'm achin' for your touch I'm breaking' cause I miss you so much Do you miss me, too? All I want is to walk with you All I want is to walk with you I'm hoping' for your kiss I'm doping' cause I miss you so much Do you miss me, too? Little bit closer, little bit closer, someday .

Good morning dear Apaches, many blessings !!!
Image may contain: 2 people, tree, outdoor and nature



When I try to get closer, then you move away And all I want to say is all I want is to be with you All I want is to be with you You're hurting deep inside You're flirting cause you need to feel that you are still alive Little bit closer, little bit closer, someway When I try to get closer, then you move away And all I want to say is all I want is to walk with you All I want is to talk with you I'm praying' for one night I'm laying' so low cause I love you so though I know it ain't right.

 I will always need someone like yourself in my life. Someone who understands me, knows my dreams, desires, fears and still accepts me for who I am. I can be the man who makes you laugh until your stomach hurts, and also your shoulder to cry on when life becomes overwhelming. Do I sound like the man you need?

 Good times, sad times, ugly times, freaks, frogs, fools, paths to cross, roads to travel.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS :THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.


Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins. Hate and love horns on a goat, one which with lots of years. I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.When I try to get closer, then you move away .And all I want to say is all I want is to be with you .All I want is to be with you .You're hurting deep inside.


Why is Tulsa's history so allegorically powerful?Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Aristotle.Don’t worry about anything today.So many times .Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.When I try to get closer, then you move away .And all I want to say is all I want is to be with you .All I want is to be with you .You're hurting deep inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment