Friday, August 23, 2019

Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute.


Try again .Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.

Dazes Night Eyes...Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Woman,for man: Senior: 60-70 years old. Stats, age, how tall, retired from what, location, are factors, questions up in the air...You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” HIGHLY recommend! Soul Searches. Love, Light, Peace, And Joys, Earth Angels On Wings Of Doves.

Original of you. Dazes Night Eyes..☕🎈Change your coffee..Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Wazzup Tonight ,Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.

The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder.

I guess the last to sentences are me actually blaming you. What I mean is how can I be myself and remind you who I really am if the person I really am isn't naturally able to be my natural self via this form of communication? It lacks real human interaction. It lacks the entire picture, but this medium only gives is a 2-Dimensional view. It doesn't give us 3-Dimensions. For example we are only looking at each other "here" from one angle. We don't get the complete spectrum. 

Lots of lessons over the ages, rocks and monkeys to dodge, dances on sands of time. Lights and stars to shine. Starr Bright and Rachellyn1010 faces in mirror, lights to turn on. Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute. 


    Have you seen him, deer in the woods, monkeys in packs, heads to count, wave of words. To share, how tall, what age, which leap year, 6 for me, coming up. Changes to make, choices to chances, mountains to climb, birds to sing, glory dazes to come.Dream knights,men and mice, dances in the light of day, winners, losers, learners, retired from the races, heading out.
    I guess the last to sentences are me actually blaming you. What I mean is how can I be myself and remind you who I really am if the person I really am isn't naturally able to be my natural self via this form of communication? It lacks real human interaction. It lacks the entire picture, but this medium only gives is a 2-Dimensional view. It doesn't give us 3-Dimensions. For example we are only looking at each other "here" from one angle. We don't get the complete spectrum. 
    Lots of lessons over the ages, rocks and monkeys to dodge, dances on sands of time. Lights and stars to shine. Starr Bright and Rachellyn1010 faces in mirror, lights to turn on. Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute. 
    The truth about who I am.... I'm a whole lot of everything and a whole lot of nothing. Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks. Steve and Rach Jay, Charlie, Rachel and Sheri Maya Jarrot, good times online, history shared. books to read, walks in the dark, waters to clean.
    Lots of lessons over the ages, rocks and monkeys to dodge, dances on sands of time. Lights and stars to shine. Starr Bright and Rachellyn1010 faces in mirror, lights to turn on. Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute. 
    Image

    BUDDIEST ARE BELIEVERS OF REINCARNATION; GOD, WITH JESUS CHRIST AS GOD'S SON, IS MY RELIGION AND GOD IS MY EVERYTHING.  Witches, babes, movies hits.  Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute. 

    Woman for man, lady for king or knight, leaders of happy dazes, retired to do what you want, roles to play hats to wear, over the hill, 60 years old, giant on land, over 6 feet what?Blue oceans, what you know, what you want. 
    Join Our Family! We have received many emails and direct messages asking us about how to grow an Instagram account or a brand on social media. We now have over 50 members who have joined the @executivemafia network. Our membership is not free, but worth buying into! We wish we had something like this to join when we were just starting off. This is your opportunity to take your idea or dream to the next level! While many people offer similar services as us, ours is much cheaper and a lot more eff
    Head in the clouds, sunny and bright, thankful for eyes open daily.Cheers. Travelers Walks: Wow, great picture...fish out of water, mermaids real fun for young at heart. Out of darkness and the shadows. Dreams. Fighting to live, to take a stand for good not evil, ready to shine in the lights of dazes in the sunlight.Starting with the stones and gems found buried under the piles darkness in the herds.Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute. 

     Witches, babes, movies hits.  Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute.  Under waters now.GOD IS MY EVERYTHING.  Witches, babes, movies hits.  Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute.
    So this woman here took a shit and threw it at a coffee shop employee today. So this woman here took a shit and threw it at a coffee shop employee today. – 9GAG

     Witches, babes, movies hits.  Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute. SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.Friends come and go in our lives, like ships passing each other as they sail the seven seas, for answers, for questions on time and space, and in the end who cares? 


    One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Stats, location,age, how tall, retired from what, burning trees, things to do at home, questions up in the air... Can we try again .


     Witches, babes, movies hits.  Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute. 
    Image may contain: text
    I have some amazing qualities and I have some shotty qualities. I'm intelligent yet sometimes a complete bafoon. I'm aggressive and protective but I'm also soft and sweet. I'm genuine but I do lie. When I feel a certain way I can try and hide my emotions all I want but when I'm miserable I make damn near everyone around me miserable too because they can just feel it vibrate off of me.

    They can see right through my fake ass smile because at one point I just stopped being able to smile. I can't hide it anymore so I do my best to avoid family and friends. I don't want people to see me like this so I stay in my own world and I pass the time. I exist. And I feel like I get dumber by the day. I don't expand my mind anymore because I'm miserable... 

    But when I'm happy and don't feel the weight of the world and expectation crushing down on me... I'm able to be my real self. The me I know and love and the me that everyone else knows me of. The happy go lucky freee spirit energized bunny guy. I make people laugh, I help people before they even ask, I cook and clean even when it's not necessary and I embrace everything I love. I love cooking and helping people do stuff just to be a helping hand. I like talking to people about their problems and helping them out in tough times.


    I like using my mind to create things like for instance I've always wanted to have a little workshop in a garage when I can invent or innovate things like pumps or engines or just anything my mind can think of. When I'm happy I love to do anything that anyone suggests. I'm always down to do things. 

    But my mind is trapped inside itself and I can't breathe. The pressures are crushing me and I am just not enough for you. Not when I'm the miserable soul that I am without you being in real life contact with me. I'm not blaming you. I'm simply pointing out the reason I'm miserable is because you won't give me a chance. You keep us both held hostage in this website.

    Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth:ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets. Wait A Minute. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment