Friday, June 28, 2019

Please Do Not Disturb I Am Disturbed Enough Already Soul Searches. Hi Dawn, Congratulations again on your decision to join what is now one of the fastest growing companies in the network marketing industry, and the biggest CBD retailer in the entire country.

Hi Dawn,  Congratulations again on your decision to join what is now one of the fastest growing companies in the network marketing industry, and the biggest CBD retailer in the entire country.  You guys are on FIRE. 




We already have MASSIVE momentum and it's only the beginning. That said, we want to make SURE you are qualified to maximize your positioning AND your earnings. Please Do Not Disturb I Am Disturbed Enough Already Soul Searches. Hi Dawn,  Congratulations again on your decision to join what is now one of the fastest growing companies in the network marketing industry, and the biggest CBD retailer in the entire country.

 In order to maintain your volume each month and qualify for monthly commissions, you must have a minimum of 40BV in personal volume each month.  With only 3 days left in the month, you still do not have an order yet for June.  Soul Searches. Hi Dawn,  Congratulations again on your decision to join what is now one of the fastest growing companies in the network marketing industry, and the biggest CBD retailer in the entire country.
https://www.HempWorxSamples.com/DelightfulDawn
  That means on Monday July 1, 2019, all of your volume will be removed and you will have to start over from scratch.  So be sure to place your order TODAY so you don't lose out. THIS SUNDAY JUNE 30 is the LAST DAY. Soul Searches. Hi Dawn,  Congratulations again on your decision to join what is now one of the fastest growing companies in the network marketing industry, and the biggest CBD retailer in the entire country.
 Here are some of the reasons why MDC is exploding right now:  - “Done For You” Marketing System - 85% Aggressive Compensation Plan - Life-Changing Products - Affordable To Get Started - And Much More…  DON'T MISS IT.  Click here to place your order TODAY:Soul Searches. Hi Dawn,  Congratulations again on your decision to join what is now one of the fastest growing companies in the network marketing industry, and the biggest CBD retailer in the entire country.

Is My Daily Choice a Scam? My Daily Choice MLM Review.Please Do Not Disturb I Am Disturbed Enough Already Soul Searches. Hi Dawn,  Congratulations again on your decision to join what is now one of the fastest growing companies in the network marketing industry, and the biggest CBD retailer in the entire country. 


My Daily Choice Review                                                    
Name: My Daily Choice
Website: mydailychoice.com
Owner: 
Price: From $69 -$299
Overall Rating: 69 out of 100
Wealthy Affiliate text to use under my #1 recommendation

What is my daily choice about?

This is a company that claims to be committed to ensuring that you as an independent business owner or customer have access the best quality products that you can get in the market.
My Daily Choice says that they have one simple mission, to reach many families across the world to ensure their great health, a nice income, and freedom.
They will be providing you with smart daily choices is there claim. You will find a unique combination of products and services to choose from.
How Does My Daily Choice Work?
First, you will need to join the retail commission plan. At this stage, you will be entitled to earn a 25% commission on the retail sales that you will be making.
You will be able to sell your products to your customers directly or use a website. You just enroll the customers through the retail website that you have and you will get paid once they have placed an order.
They also have what is called a jump start bonus that you can qualify for depending on your sales and rank. The comp plan is a bit confusing like a lot of other MLM's I have reviewed before. I am not a big fan of most multi-level-marketing opportunities but My Daily Choice seems like a decent choice if MLM is your thing.


With the binary team commissions, the people that you recruit will be placed on two legs. What I don't like is that you are paid on your weaker leg. You will need around 300 business volume on that leg along with other requirements to receive commissions which are paid in a range from 8-20% all depending on your rank. Pretty confusing if you ask me.
You can also earn through the leadership check match bonuses that is placed on team commissions that are earned by those people that are on your team. It is also dependent on your rank, ranging from 5-30%.
The highest pool is the global bonus pool that will pay you bonuses of up to 2% of all the total volume of revenue that is collected every month. Other than that, you can earn shares and you also need to maintain up to 40 business volume to qualify.

Can you Make Money with My Daily Choice?

The products that are offered in MDC seem questionable to me although the company has been on the upward trend and gaining popularity and attention. This means that they have probably have a better business opportunity than many others in the market. Either that or they have one heck of a sales and marketing team.
The products My Daily Choice offers are said to be unlike any other. They do offer a lot of various products that you won't find anywhere else but whether they work or not I am not able to say. From everything I have been able to find it is a mixed bag on how good these products are.
Here is a short list of some of the sprays they offer
MDC is a multi-level marketing system that you would join and if you wanted to make money would become a distributor. You then would make money by selling the products and recruiting other distributors. Sounds pretty simple right? So can you make money with My Daily Choice?
Sure you can if you know how to recruit and make sales. Let me just say it is not that easy. If you do not have experience in marketing and recruiting your chances of making any money are slim. This is true with all make money online opportunities but why spend so much money out of pocket when there are opportunities like my #1 recommendation that you can start building your business for free?

Pros of My Daily Choice

– It has a compensation plan, although confusing has a lot of different ways to get paid
– It is not as expensive as other MLM. You can start with as low as $69 + $20 fee
– The benefits of the products if they actually work
– The products are able to support anti-aging Maybe
– They boost your immune system so that you stay healthy all the time. They claim
– The products can be taken by both men and women. You can use it to boost libido I suppose

Cons of daily choice

– It has a compensation plan that is complicated
– You are required to buy products on a monthly basis
– The products are sometimes questionable if they are able to do what they are supposed to do.

Is my daily choice a Scam?

It is a hard thing for me to declare any opportunity I review a scam. From my own opinion and the research that I have carried, I would say that this company appears to be more legitimate than the many others that are out there.
This is not a get-rich-quick scheme and has what some say are legitimate products that have been proved to potentially be of help to you. That makes it a good one when you compare with others. But don’t misquote me because I don’t have the reel evidence that I can use to say that this is a company that is 100% legitimate.
But in my opinion, any company that is an MLM, should be scrutinized and evaluated well. This will help you to make better decisions when you want to either be a member or not, or even use their products or not.

Final Thoughts

The market has a lot of these MLM opportunities like My Daily Choice that make and sell the kind of products that you have seen here.
The commission rates that you will find with this company or about the same as other multi-level marketing companies. What makes it different is the exaggeration of the products which are also a bit expensive.
The My Daily Choice compensation plan while confusing offers a lot of different ways to get paid so that is a good thing.
I would say if you want to give MLM a try My Daily Choice would be as good or better than most MLM opportunities I have reviewed. If you would like to take a look at what I think is a lot better alternative to My Daily Choice you can click on the join for free button at the bottom of the comparison chart below.
Wealthy affiliate vs My Daily Choice comparison chart
This is a program I’ve been a member of for over two years now. I have no problem introducing this program to others because I know it works. Wealthy Affiliate is the name of the program that I am talking about.
Wealthy Affiliate has been helping people from all over the world succeed online since 2005 and just keeps getting better every single day.
The good thing about it is that you can get started for free. So do yourself a favor and go get a free starter membership now and see it for yourself. I know you will be glad you did.
If you have any questions you can post them in the comment section below. You can also contact me via my profile page inside of Wealthy Affiliate if you like.
To your success,


Kirk



Nice AD...  I am a straight male veteran, non smoker, clean, honest, I have a job, optimistic, old fashioned.  No drugs, no alcohol, no tattoos, no gay, no bisexual, no curious.  It is difficult to find someone special from the opposite sex as a friend inside and outside the bed, to share good or bad times.  Too many people is fake, or selfish, or arrogant, or addicted to facebook or twitter or texting.  The old fashioned straight guy or girl is almost gone. 



Everyone want to be gay or bisexual or curious or feminine or lesbian. People are looking for something special, someone who can give them love and affection, but they don't want to give friendship or affection  or love to someone else.  Life is full of small details  ,, you can win the lottery with out buying a ticket.  Sex is replaced by virtual reality,  the passion is gone,  the human touch is part of the past.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment