Monday, March 11, 2019

Memo to Men:GA�������������������������� 1# Keep your mouth shut. #2 Keep your hands to yourself. #3 Keep your manhood sheathed.You tell me I don't know if I give a fuck .Good Times To Share.


 🌟🚘Time After Time..The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with.🌟🚘🌟🚘🌟🚘🌟🚘🌟🚘🌟Happiness😸 is a journey not 👎 a destination.Beautiful reflections of fall!🍁Memo to Men:GA�������������������������� 1# Keep your mouth shut. #2 Keep your hands to yourself. #3 Keep your manhood sheathed.You tell me I don't know if I give a fuck .Good Times To Share.


 📷LOVE do we really know, what that word means, life, people , animals, flowers fuck. sight, feel, fuck , do we fuck all of it is fucking what it is all about or, can we love all the things around us or do we always want to fuck it. You tell me I don't know if I give a fuck .Good Times To Share.
Photo
Fun and games and a load of shit for the ride, or wrong turn with fire.GLORY DAZES TO COME. TIME NEVER STOPS.COWS, CATTLE, HOGS RUNNERS, FROG DATES.You tell me I don't know if I give a fuck .Good Times To Share.
Photo
Good Time Toads, Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: ☻😡💀💀💀👽👽👾👾👽👻💀Hello Texas ✈️ Can't wait to be back home."Nightmare Before Christmas" Haunted Mansion Ride Is Halloween Goals. Date a man my age they say, then I did and look at me now lol never again Memo to Men:GA�������������������������� 1# Keep your mouth shut. #2 Keep your hands to yourself. #3 Keep your manhood sheathed.You tell me I don't know if I give a fuck .Good Times To Share.
Photo
Hands in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. ..Wars And Battles, White Stars At Night, Freaks And Frog Tales, Pages To Turn. TIME NEVER STOPS.COWS, CATTLE, HOGS RUNNERS, FROG DATES... Frank Agresti : Bald and fat, Red Dates, Read and wide, dicks and dawgs, dates with cheap ...Dimes To Drop, Pages To Books. Fingers in the air, sit and spin ...Discovery They’re Born Racist: Daily Prayers with Hope: Adele - Send My Love. You tell me I don't know if I give a fuck .Good Times To Share.Memo to Men:GA�������������������������� 1# Keep your mouth shut. #2 Keep your hands to yourself. #3 Keep your manhood sheathed.You tell me I don't know if I give a fuck .Good Times To Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment